Charmer that won't last! Dover Valley home with living room and fireplace plus family room. Sunny open kitchen. Breakfast nook. Island. Owner's bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Indoor laundry room. Newer Central Heat & Air. Corner lot landscaped. Patio. 2 blocks to Solano Athletic Club. A few blocks to Laurel Creek school & park.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,253 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Shower Stall(s)
- Breakfast Nook,Space in Kitchen
- Hookups Only,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Granite Counter,Island
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s)
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Hood Over Range
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Formal Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame
- Uncovered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Corner,Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Uncovered Patio. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Corner,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Pam Watson, Coldwell Banker Kappel Gateway
Agent License: 00748546 Office License: 01935235
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2021 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.